CLM is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning these certifications candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Logistics management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of operations management, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CLM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CLM exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CLM Recertification
Once you have passed the CLM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in quality and process management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your quality management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CLM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field or;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related logistics management area;
- A Minimum of 30 hours of related program approved training . (Optional For those with a Degree).
The CLM examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 multiple-choice questions examinations. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Operations Strategies
- Quality and Operations
- Decision Making and Operations
- Just-in-Time Operations
- Product Demand Management and Forecasting
- Product, Service, and Process Design
- Physical Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Capacity Management
- Inventory Management
- Materials Management
- Purchasing Management
- Electronic Procurement
- Logistical Management
- Service Strategy
- Service Capacity Management
- Waiting Time Management in Services
- Managing Service Experiences
- Engineering and Operations
- Economics and Operations
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations
- International Issues
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.