CDTP is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning CDTP candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the Digital Transformation body of knowledge, obtained the skills of humanitarian project management, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CDTP® Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CDTP® exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CDTP® Recertification
Once you have passed the CDTP® exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in humanitarian and business practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your general management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CDTP® Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related Digital Transformation area or Business Transformation.
- A Minimum of 30 hours of related program approved training . (Optional For those with a Degree).
The CDTP® examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple direct essay questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Discovering Digital Competition
- Defining Digital Vision
- Understanding Digital Basics
- Architecting Digital Platforms
- Moving on to Digital Design
- Driving the Digital Journey
- Lessons for Digital Transformation
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.