CSCM is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning these certifications candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the operations management, supply chain and purchasing body of knowledge, obtained the skills of operations management, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CSCM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CSCM exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CSCM Recertification
Once you have passed the CSCM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in quality and process management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your quality management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CSCM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience in any related operations management area;
- A Minimum of 25 hours of operations management approved training.
The CSCM examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 multiple-choice questions examinations. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Operations Strategies
- Quality and Operations
- Decision Making and Operations
- Just-in-Time Operations
- Product Demand Management and Forecasting
- Product, Service, and Process Design
- Physical Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Capacity Management
- Inventory Management
- Materials Management
- Purchasing Management
- Electronic Procurement
- Logistical Management
- Service Strategy
- Service Capacity Management
- Waiting Time Management in Services
- Managing Service Experiences
- Engineering and Operations
- Economics and Operations
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations
- International Issues
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.