CIPT is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes for business management and communications in the United States. By earning CIPT candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the training and development body of knowledge, obtained the skills of a professional trainer, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CIPT Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CIPT exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CIPT Recertification
Once you have passed the CIPT exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in training and development practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your training knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CIPT Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in training, human resources, HR development.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of training and business development approved training.
The CIPT (Certified Training Specialist) examination is a 3-hour exam, multiple essay and case study questions (5-10 questions). The exam is given in booklet form.
- Assessing Needs
- Understanding Adult Learners
- Training Styles
- Understanding Today's Learners
- Writing Instructional Objectives
- Writing an Instructional Plan
- Selecting, Designing and Developing Active-Training Methods
- Delivering Training
- Using Visual Aids
- Distance Learning
- Working with Groups
- Using Creativity
- Evaluating Training
- The Business of Consulting: Internal and External
- Training During Tough Times
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized representatives in your region.